So here I sit, internet off so I can't work, cable off, everybody in bed, so it's just me and my thoughts.
Two years ago I agreed to take in my ex mother-in-law. I hadn't seen her in years and didn't care to. If you look in the dictionary under mother-in-law from hell, that was her. When my ex and I first got together, she came walking over with a check for 5,000 and told him it was his if he dumped me. She also told him I was a drug addict and a whore. My step supposed grandmother had told her my friends were male (were and are) so that made me a whore. She would call in the middle of the night and want him to take her some 7-UP. She claimed she was agoraphobic until she decided to see some old drunk and leave her husband, but then couldn't go out to get 7-UP, but could go out to the Moose. She offered to babysit my oldest and the day I was to start work she backed out, so I had to grab a sitter fast and he was abused by that sitter. She was extremely lazy, I mean the textbook meaning of the word. Throughout the years she was no better. She sent another drunk boyfriend to visit and supposedly get work and he locked my 2 boys in the closet, and she called me a liar over it, and didn't dump him until she found out he had another girlfriend. Another boyfriend was supposedly a CIA agent, turns out he delivered newspapers. When my oldest son was literally dying from his illness, she didn't help him and told him he was the blacksheep of the family because his wife wasn't worth a damn. She pestered her dad until he moved from Florida then she hauled ass back to Florida, and he never forgave her. She lied on me like she was doing it for a living and getting paid. She would call me and when anybody came in she threw on the fake voice like she was talking to some bill collector. So here we are. She was in the hospital supposedly dying of lung cancer, oh the pitiful whining. Then we find out my ex just left her in the hospital and went out of state, she had no way to even get home and was dying...so up here she came. She was telling she had a 6 cm tumor and turns out it is 6 mm, big difference. She underwent treatment and is fine, could live another 10 years (shoot me now). She is still lazy as hell, we had to threaten her with a water hose to get her to even shower. She fucking eats and watches TV and that's it. I have to go in the clean the crumbs off of everything. She took over my bathroom, claimed she was to sick and weak to get her foot over the tub to get in, so I put in a shower (which I hate) and she's just fine the 10 seconds she spends in it. She won't cook for herself, she knows where the soup is but too lazy. Repeated store lists for cakes, cereal (eats sugar pops by the bowl as a snack), bread, cheese, candy, coke....I'm ashamed to check out with all that. We were going to a concert and she said she could manage the 2 little dogs, day before all of a sudden she can't. She said she was so mean to me because she didn't know, and I told her yes she did. She was mean. She was mean to my sons, mean to my ex, mean to her father, just plain mean to people. I'm supposed to be retired and I'm stuck here, can't do shit, can't go anywhere. Tried to leave her once with my daughter and she called an ambulance and went to the hospital, anything for attention. I didn't help her for religious reasons to get into heavy, I helped her because she was supposedly on her last legs. She said she wondered why everybody left her and I told her, she's never been sick in her life but has been dying for 50 years and cried wolf so much nobody believed her when she actually got sick. People can only take so much. No nursing home insurance and lord give me strength....I can't do another 10 years of this. Ready to run away.
Two years ago I agreed to take in my ex mother-in-law. I hadn't seen her in years and didn't care to. If you look in the dictionary under mother-in-law from hell, that was her. When my ex and I first got together, she came walking over with a check for 5,000 and told him it was his if he dumped me. She also told him I was a drug addict and a whore. My step supposed grandmother had told her my friends were male (were and are) so that made me a whore. She would call in the middle of the night and want him to take her some 7-UP. She claimed she was agoraphobic until she decided to see some old drunk and leave her husband, but then couldn't go out to get 7-UP, but could go out to the Moose. She offered to babysit my oldest and the day I was to start work she backed out, so I had to grab a sitter fast and he was abused by that sitter. She was extremely lazy, I mean the textbook meaning of the word. Throughout the years she was no better. She sent another drunk boyfriend to visit and supposedly get work and he locked my 2 boys in the closet, and she called me a liar over it, and didn't dump him until she found out he had another girlfriend. Another boyfriend was supposedly a CIA agent, turns out he delivered newspapers. When my oldest son was literally dying from his illness, she didn't help him and told him he was the blacksheep of the family because his wife wasn't worth a damn. She pestered her dad until he moved from Florida then she hauled ass back to Florida, and he never forgave her. She lied on me like she was doing it for a living and getting paid. She would call me and when anybody came in she threw on the fake voice like she was talking to some bill collector. So here we are. She was in the hospital supposedly dying of lung cancer, oh the pitiful whining. Then we find out my ex just left her in the hospital and went out of state, she had no way to even get home and was dying...so up here she came. She was telling she had a 6 cm tumor and turns out it is 6 mm, big difference. She underwent treatment and is fine, could live another 10 years (shoot me now). She is still lazy as hell, we had to threaten her with a water hose to get her to even shower. She fucking eats and watches TV and that's it. I have to go in the clean the crumbs off of everything. She took over my bathroom, claimed she was to sick and weak to get her foot over the tub to get in, so I put in a shower (which I hate) and she's just fine the 10 seconds she spends in it. She won't cook for herself, she knows where the soup is but too lazy. Repeated store lists for cakes, cereal (eats sugar pops by the bowl as a snack), bread, cheese, candy, coke....I'm ashamed to check out with all that. We were going to a concert and she said she could manage the 2 little dogs, day before all of a sudden she can't. She said she was so mean to me because she didn't know, and I told her yes she did. She was mean. She was mean to my sons, mean to my ex, mean to her father, just plain mean to people. I'm supposed to be retired and I'm stuck here, can't do shit, can't go anywhere. Tried to leave her once with my daughter and she called an ambulance and went to the hospital, anything for attention. I didn't help her for religious reasons to get into heavy, I helped her because she was supposedly on her last legs. She said she wondered why everybody left her and I told her, she's never been sick in her life but has been dying for 50 years and cried wolf so much nobody believed her when she actually got sick. People can only take so much. No nursing home insurance and lord give me strength....I can't do another 10 years of this. Ready to run away.
Comments
Post a Comment