Just watched on youtube about cheating spouses, boy I know that one.  I met my former at an EMS party.  I found out 2 monthsWe married a couple of months later  We lived with his dad at first, I was expecting, and his mom and grandparents lived across the street. His mother would call around 2 a.m. every night and in a whiny voice would say *Douglassssss I need some 7-up.*  Keep in mind she was fully able to get it herself.  I got tired of it and one night told her to get it before bed.  She then called him outside and offered him a $5000 check to leave me.  He knew it wasn't good. 


My former spouse of 15 years would not keep a job - he was in corrections and would stay maybe a year then want to move to another state. First it was Texas, taking along two toddlers. Next was Colorado. A girl he worked with called and told me he had been on the roof of the jail with a coworker. I went to his work early and when he got off I watched him get in a car with another woman and was hugging and kissing. I blew the horn, he jumped out and in and said he was "comforting her" as she had a bad marriage and I said evidently so do we. He apologized a lot. Next move was to FL, had two more children. He came home and told me his coworkers made fun of him because I didn't look like a model. I asked him how when I never get to leave the house. One week after our 4th was born he decided we were to go to Nebraska. He went to a group shelter thing at first, drove him up (with 4 kids in the car) and drove back, kept working, packing, etc. He tells me a coworker at work let him stay with him. I move up with the moving truck and not even a hug. He was very standoffish. The guys wife was Asian, a thing he always liked. I finally asked him so what happened and he said it wasn't s*x, she just tooted the horn and he woke up a FEW TIMES and she lived 2 doors away and had the never to come over!!! Her husband eventually left her. I said that's it, I'm moving back to WV and we all did. He was working for the state police and said if I let him quit and go back to college and finish, he would work and let me quit (worked at a hospital 10 hour days 7 days a week, he was basically the babysitter). So he started back and I kept getting early morning calls from a woman. He said it was a woman he was tutoring (he was a D student at best). I started at the same college in addition to work. She left notes threatening me on my truck. At this point we both had our own apartments at the school. My oldest said he came home and caught him with said woman and she was learning to play the recorder and she said it wasn't s*x really..long story short I moved to FL, he went to live with his mom, played the field, got the woman to come down there (and he had given her the car I left him) and rented her another car to go home to WV to get stuff and come back and she ended up calling him to come get it, it's at Kroger. Guess who he asked to take him after calling me every name in the book to his family? I had remarried by this time. He is a hobos*xual, going from woman to woman, married a women with a good income and put her in bankruptcy and ended up taking another girlfriend to his wife's house to get his things. He's in his 60s now and still the same routine, still talks rash about me (haven't spoken to him since 2009) and even the kids can't stand him for things he has done. p.s. his latest girlfriend looks like a dude with a bad haircut and is very foul mouthed. He goes from woman to woman until they ask him to help pay the bills then he leaves, he quit working in 1995 by the way. It was like getting rid of a boil on your tushy. Met him in 1980 and he is still a you-know-what and tells everybody it was my fault. When his mother was diagnosed with cancer, he left her in the hospital and moved many states away and even though she was never good to me, my husband and I moved her in and took care of her until she passed.

Show less
1

Comments

Popular Posts